By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New FF: RoF (DS), FF: CC (PSP), DQ:S (Wii) and It's a Wonderful World scans

naznatips said:
Great screens, thanks ckmlb. I'm not sure what to make of DQ:S yet. 1UP hated it and IGN loved it... so I guess it's a "wait and see" thing. The other 3 all look amazing though. The one I am looking forward to the most is without a doubt "It's a Wonderful World." It was made by the KH creators, and the art and story are just so original.

1up hates everything that is on Wii, they have been complaining from day one.

EDIT:

Forgott thanks for the scans... 

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Around the Network

Oh, I just noticed this! There is an It's a Wonderful World special edition DS Lite on the bottom left of this screen. http://img177.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=41175_zcxvaer_122_505lo.JPG

FF:CC RoF is definitely a purchase for me. Good stuff! I wanna see some more of Dissidia and Crisis Core for the PSP.

naznatips said:
Man I wish so many people didn't write off handhelds as "not really being consoles." IMO the PSP and DS have some of the most amazing games made this generation, and will continue to expand on their already impressive libraries. Games like these just look amazing to me, and I'll never understand how people can write them off as "just handheld games."

Nothing can express better your words than the satisfaction of cross examining a radio and a parrot. 

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:
naznatips said:
Man I wish so many people didn't write off handhelds as "not really being consoles." IMO the PSP and DS have some of the most amazing games made this generation, and will continue to expand on their already impressive libraries. Games like these just look amazing to me, and I'll never understand how people can write them off as "just handheld games."

Nothing can express better your words than the satisfaction of cross examining a radio and a parrot.

QFT.  I wish more people knew the greatness that is Phoenix Wright :(

Around the Network
DonWii said:
I am the opposite. I have been a handheld supporter -own every version of every Nintendo handheld so far, probably end up getting PSP in the near future- since they came out. I have more games for them than all my console games. Games are cheaper and portable. They are great for Work and Toilet Play, LoL.

You can play Wii games that don't use the sensor bar on the toilet too! I bowled a strike once while taking a crap. My mom was so proud.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

My toilet is more than 30 feet away from my TV. Does not work in my house.

naznatips said:
ItsaMii said:
naznatips said:

QFT. I wish more people knew the greatness that is Phoenix Wright :(

Hold It. I know the greatness of Phoenix Wright. Take That.

DonWii said:
naznatips said:
ItsaMii said:
naznatips said:

QFT. I wish more people knew the greatness that is Phoenix Wright :(

Hold It. I know the greatness of Phoenix Wright. Take That.

Objection!  Although the fact that there are at least a couple people on this board who have played these amazing games makes me feel slightly better, there are way too many missing out!

I was just getting excited about Crystal Chronicles and then I noticed it was a DS game. I hope they make one for the Wii.