By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - This is how to post longer titles, then the threads on vgchartz allow you if you typed them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap it happended again. ANyway you copy and paste the title. I can't beleive nobody realized how to do this after vgchartz being up so long.

Around the Network

Thread sais -1 reply , i don;t think you should do this.

oh that can be done much more easier......

So realized does not mean you have to use it?

Are you ok. You sleep last night. I'm worried about the amount of time you spend in this site.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Are you ok. You sleep last night. I'm worried about the amount of time you spend in this site.

I don't sleep much. I usually go to sleep every other day.

Around the Network

I can change thread color titles, but we'll get banned if we do it

If this is not a spam/ troll thread than what is.

Rock_on_2008 said:
If this is not a spam/ troll thread than what is.

Your entire being. =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

sc94597 said:
psrock said:

I don't sleep much. I usually go to sleep every other day.

that's not good for your health.  You need to rest. Come on even ioi took a vacation.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

why is it, that people must announce exploits to the world. If you kept quite and reported it to a mod it might get fixed without problems.

Do you remember what happened when someone said, "hey we can use html" then we had a giant fail pic messing up the front page. You now have shown people who might hate this site how to cause more problems.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)