By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Zelda for Wii is in progress!!!: )

hello yesterday!

Around the Network
bardicverse said:
SuperSteveyLes said:
I tcould do with some new ideas. I heard some suggestions Twilight Princess was too similar to Ocarina of Time,

And that's a bad thing? A game that emulates one of the most popular games ever made is scarcely a bad idea =)

Don't get me wrong, I loved Twilight Princess, but every franchise needs to discover a new path sometime, sameness can grow stale.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Of course we need new games. Anything new would be awesome, from last gen you got Pikmin. This gen we need something new, and i know wii sports / fit / music r new, im talking though tech specifically designed ground up on a new franchise and a reflection on the maturity of gamers these days also.
Disaster might have been the tip. I dk, you tell me what they need to do?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

awesome, can't wait for the new zelda game. I might get a wii soon.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY