By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - why did Sony run through games so quickly in E3?(3 second air time/game)

at points it was so fast that it was hard to see what the hell the title is.

Honestly most of the times it was like 3-4 seconds per game.

I honestly didn't understand a single thing about PSN titles .

why do you think they did this?they should have explained the titles better,so we would know what the hell they are.

did you guys also feel that Sony run through the games pretty fast?

Around the Network

Because they wanted to talk about how all these games only use 80% of the hardware.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

well there was ALOT to show. Alot of PSP titles, alot of Ps3 titles (alot of psn titles), and some ps2. Although i wouldve liked to see more from games like ragdoll kung fu :).

Because they have like 4 platforms to show, they need to rush it. Anyway, after the event there is a demo are for the press to see more of games, and most of these will have trailers released to show, and the press conference is not the best case to show these, especially as we cannot see them in HD

Munkeh111 said:
Because they have like 4 platforms to show, they need to rush it. Anyway, after the event there is a demo are for the press to see more of games, and most of these will have trailers released to show, and the press conference is not the best case to show these, especially as we cannot see them in HD

4?

Let's see.... PS3, PSP, PS2..... do they still make ps1 games now? Or were there mobile games?

I think you mean PSN though.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Yeah, they just crammed in too much, and wasted time demoing the damn video store.

Hell, they practically didn't show MotorStorm or Killzone 2 at all, and just hours later we got multiplayer info from Killzone 2, some of the biggest news of the show, imo.

makingmusic476 said:
Yeah, they just crammed in too much, and wasted time demoing the damn video store.

Hell, they practically didn't show MotorStorm or Killzone 2 at all, and just hours later we got multiplayer info from Killzone 2, some of the biggest news of the show, imo.

Like you said...another fucking shooter. DX

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

they had to crap everything in within thier alotted time slot.

so they had to talk about the playstation brand and not just ps3

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...