By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles on PSP?

This kinda came out of left field during the conference when they were showcasing PSP games. Since when is Valkyria Chronicles coming out for PSP? Was that an announcement or have I missed that in my time here on the site? Is it the main game ported, a spinoff, or something alien? Also they didn't show off Valkyria Chronicles for PS3. What the hell is up with this? Sony people, any explanations for a confused Valkyria fan?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

No. They said that it was wrong. Forgot where I read that.

i think they said its a mistake like DMJ said

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

It could've just been showcasing remote play.

They got my hopes up for nothing. E3 really didn't show anything too interesting for me so far.

Though the Netflix box thing makes the 360 a lot more appealing for my girlfriend.

Around the Network

How last minute were these showcases if they could botch something like that? It makes you wonder why companies don't do more proof reading, or proof watching in this case. If even one of us sat down with that video in advance we could have pointed that out instantly. Why couldn't anyone at Sony?

Oh well. Hope is gone. PSP now feels like it's down one game. LocoRoco 2 will own though.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.