By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Europe Q3 Releases: SPM, Pokemon, EBA, TC, MP8, BBA, RE4, More

21 June 2007 - As we move into summer Nintendo is launching a range of games which will keep everyone from hardcore gamers to complete newcomers entertained. The unprecedented success of the Nintendo DS has helped to expand the gaming audience more than ever before and is the fastest-selling console to reach the 10 million mark in European history - now with sales of almost 12 million - while the newly released Wii has already sold approximately 2 million in Europe since launch. Now Nintendo’s already strong software line-up is being bolstered even further by a selection of new titles launching in the third quarter of 2007.

Leading the Wii line-up for the period is the first Touch! Generations title for the new console, Big Brain Academy for Wii. Fun for all the family, this game allows you to put your skills to the test and flex your brain the fun way. The all new mini-games and multiplayer modes let you challenge family and friends from the comfort of your living room!

Following hotly on the heels of this title is Trauma Center: Second Opinion. Players take on the role of a surgeon. Performing complex and challenging operations, you will need to show skill and precision with the Wii Remote whilst keeping a cool head under pressure! Once you’ve perfected your surgical skills, get ready for Super Paper Mario, an action adventure title starring Nintendo’s most famous icon, with the unique twist that our hero must switch between 2D and 3D perspectives to get past obstacles and progress through the levels.

Owners of the record-breaking Nintendo DS are in for plenty of treats with the range titles launching in Q3 2007. The latest in the hugely successful Pokémon series, Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl, features 100 new Pokémon to discover and allows you to trade and battle Pokémon, as well as voice chat, with friends from around the world via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection! Already a huge success in America and Japan, this title is the most advanced adventure in the series yet.

Tingle, known from his appearances in The Legend of Zelda series, gets his own game with Freshly Picked - Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland. This is a whacky and fun RPG where you must guide Tingle through the quest’s many surprises whilst collecting as much cash, known as Rupees, as you can. Joining this is Elite Beat Agents, a highly addictive music title where you tap out the beat to well-known songs made popular by Freddie Mercury, Ashlee Simpson, David Bowie, Beyonce and many more.

So get ready for a sizzling summer of hot titles! When the nights start to draw, there’ll be a multitude of new titles to look forward to, including Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles and more to be revealed later….

Wii Software Release Date
Resident Evil 4 Wii edition (Capcom) 29 June
Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix (EA) 29 June
Scarface (Vivendi Games) 30 June
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (Midway Games) June
Mario Party 8 (Nintendo) 13 July
Big Brain Academy for Wii (Nintendo) 20 July
King Of Clubs (Oxygen Games) 20 July
William Pinball Classics (System 3) July
Transformers The Game (Activision) July
Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Nintendo / Atlus) 10 Aug.
Tamagotchi Party On! (Namco Bandai Games) August
California Games (System 3) August
Alien Syndrome (SEGA) 07 Sep.
Super Paper Mario (Nintendo) 14 Sep.
Dragon Blade: Wrath Of Fire (D3Publisher of Europe) 14 Sep.
World Championship Poker Featuring Howard Lederer: All In Wii (505Games) 21 Sep.
Brunswick Bowling pro (505Games) September
Cosmic Family (Ubisoft) September
My Word Coach (Ubisoft) September
Ratatouille (THQ) Q3
Toot & Puddle: Call Of The North (Zoo Digital Publishing) Q3
Nintendo DS Software Release Date
More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima: How Old Is Your Brain? (Nintendo) 29 June
Puzzle League DS (Nintendo) 29 June
Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix (EA) 29 June
Dino Master (Majesco / Eidos) 29 June
F24 Stealth Fighter (Majesco / Eidos) 29 June
MechAssault Phantom War (Majesco / Eidos) 29 June
Nacho Libre (Majesco / Eidos) 29 June
Super Black Bass Fishing (Majesco / Eidos) 29 June
Herbie: Fully Loaded (|Disney) 6 July
Elite Beat Agents (Nintendo) 13 July
Brain Buster (505Games) 13 July
ANNO 1701 (Disney) 13 July
Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl (Nintendo) 27 July
Transformers The Game: Autobot (Activision) July
Transformers The Game: Decepticon (Activision) July
Guilty Gear Dust Strikers (Majesco / THQ) July
The Settlers (Ubisoft) July
Powershot Pinball Constructor (Oxygen Games) 10 Aug.
Dragonball Z GOKU DENSETSU (Namco Bandi Games) August
California Games (System 3) August
8 Ball All Stars (Oxygen Games) 07 Sep.
Freshly Picked - Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland (Nintendo) 14 Sep.
Heroes of Mana (Square Enix) 14 Sep.
King of Clubs (Oxygen Games) 21 Sep.
Sonic Rush Adventure (SEGA) 28 Sep.
Cookie & Cream (505Games) September
Fishing DS (505Games) September
Happy Cooking (Ubisoft) September
Jam Sessions (Ubisoft) September
Panzer Tactics DS (10Tacle Studios) Q3
Godzilla Unleashed (ATARI) Q3
Cake Mania (Majesco / Eidos) Q3
New York Times Crossword (Majesco / Eidos) Q3
Operation Vietnam (Majesco / Eidos) Q3
Toot & Puddle &ndash An Artic Adventure (Zoo Digital Publishing) Q3
Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (THQ) Q3
Ratatouille (THQ) Q3
ToonDuko (Majesco / Eidos) Q3
Bratz Ponyz (Game Factory/K.E. Media) Q3
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (THQ) Summer
Race Driver: Create & Race (Codemasters) Summer
Marvel Trading Card Game (Konami) Summer

Around the Network

That Metroid won't be released Q3 really pisses me of. It seems unlikely that PAL will see SSBB and Galaxy in 07 now

No it doesn't... Cause those high profile titles always launch simultaniously across all regions... (Except some titles like Pokémon Diamond/Pearl)

THE NETHERLANDS

FINALLY!!!! Super paper Mario for Europe is coming! I have been waiting for so long. I will finally be able to buy something new for my wii besides VC games: here comes RE4 (didn't have a GC) and SPM !! I am thrilled!!

ooh, Wrath of Fire is coming so soon, can't say i'm happy not seeing metroid on that list, since Australia will most likely suffer Europes fate (as we did for Super Paper Mario).. i hate how they have to make it into five languages before they send it to us, an english speaking nation, when they could just port it over from US

Around the Network

Elite Beat Agents wayy too late in Europe. Enjoy it my European friends for it is the best hand held game EVER!!!

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

It seems I'll have to wait till mid september to stop buying just virtual console titles. Meh... maybe I'll buy Strikers, once they're able to manage launching it in all of Europe instead of just the big 8 (still no copies in Portugal, almost a month after it launched).

Reality has a Nintendo bias.

I am a little disappointed by the release date of SPM, I thought that I can play it through the summer... Well I guess I should be happy that it comes to europe at least

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)