By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III Trailer: Kratos is Back!

FJ-Warez said:
So is he going to kill all the other gods, good :)

I want to see how much they push the hardware...

Imagine the blood in Killzone 2.  Now imagine that x 10. :D

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
FJ-Warez said:

I'm more excited about beautifull greek-myths inspired landscapes/enviroments rather than blood... and great desing on enemies too...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
FJ-Warez said:
makingmusic476 said:
FJ-Warez said:

I'm more excited about beautifull greek-myths inspired landscapes/enviroments rather than blood... and great desing on enemies too...

I'm excited about the total package, but the gore effects are one of the few things we can compare right now, as blood is pretty standard across all games.

I couldn't exactly say, "Imagine that amazing boss near the end of the first level!  It'll be so awesome!!!"  :P

I really would prefer the DLC for GTA4..... I'm sure almost everyone would agree. I'm sure the whole internet would agree, except the librl's... and my cat...and my dog...and my mom...and my turtle.

I got half-way through GoW 1 and stopped because...I got lost lol

I think I need to finish it and play GoW 2. I've always loved Greek myths, and the team does a very good job of weaving a believable Greek myth into the game...atleast of what I played lol

This game is going to be kickass

(oh and is that real water or CGI water at the beginning...I can't tell lol)

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

Looked great. I really liked it of course.

CDiablo said:
Lame, we already knew the f'n game was coming out. Show some gameplay or dont show anything at all.

I second this. Had this CG trailer been the announcement of the game, I would have gone bonkers. We know about this though. Sony admitted it very anticlimatically months ago and probably should have saved that knowledge for E3 and this trailer. What was the point? Sony can make pretty CG? I'm sure we were all well aware. I also didn't like how it didn't at all match the art style of the game. All the CGs in God of War are still shots that occasionally move and have a very cool blurring effect to them. Why couldn't it have looked like that at least?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.