By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - M Create Top 10 (Trusty Bell & Sigma numbers)

not bad for both.

Around the Network

not bad

seems to be a close head-to-head race .. TB has the genre advantage and NGS the user base advantage (and other games to back it up like Folks Soul ,which releases today) , so I guess it will be fun to observe which one of these 2 will sell more lifetime in japan

I ordered Ninja Gaiden Sigma from Japan early this week. I wonder how many of those 46,307 copies were exported? Hardly any I suppose.

thats really good sells 4 both. trusty bells significantly improve 360 hardware to 7k while PS3 sells eas nearly da same

Well, the hardware numbers are out. It sure doesn't seem like NGS sold many more PS3s. X360 got a big boost relatively, but it's still makes no difference in the long run.

Around the Network

I find it funny, I mention for weeks that Ninja Gaiden will not sell that well and get flamed endlessly by people who claimed that it would be a million seller in Japan. It gets released and sells worse than the XBox version did on week 1 ...

Damn, heres hardware.

DS 118,684
Wii 65,521
PSP 33,359
PS2 11,974
PS3 9,481
Xbox360 7,583
GBASP 472
GBM 371
GC 223
GBA 24
DS 0

Ninja Gaiden bumped PS3 hardware by only 700 units. Faith...Wavering... But again, it is a remake so I will wait to see how Folks soul does, it released for PS3 yesterday and is a new game I believe. Should be better in next weeks numbers. It really needs to start at least going over 10k when a new game releases. This is bad. And props to 360 for going up by like 3x with its new release. Again with the ridiculous attach rates. Thing is a magnet for software buyers. Wii = steady as you can get, sold like 1k more than last week. Almost identical.