By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who had the best E3 keynote?

Simple question: So who do you think was the best and worst and why?  What has you excited and what doesn't?

Please no silly arguments: respect peoples opions.

Around the Network

MS for FFXIII, no discussion possible. I know you said no silly arguments but it just the one that has the biggest impact.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

In order:

Microsoft - 8/10
Sony - 5.5/10
Nintendo - 4.5/10

MS wins in sheer megatonage of XIII on the 360, and the most in terms of actually playable, good games.

Sony had the best presentation aspect of the 3, and the 80gb price drop to $400.

And Nintendo, despite their dry preformance, will sell the most games of all other shown/announced games between Wii Resort/Music.

So you can look at it from multiple ways. N keeps status quo (selling stuff hand over fist), Sony has very little new stuff outside of CG trailers of MAG and GOW3, and MS had the megaton.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Best: Microsoft, they simply managed to surprise everyone with their last minute announcement.

Worst: Can't decide, Nintendo focused too much on the casuals and Sony focused too much on PSP and PS2 and all the touting with very little about the PS3.

Microsoft caused the most drama. Sony showed the most games.

No comment on Nintendo's conference. Or non-conference.

Around the Network

Sony had the best show. MS had the single biggest news. Nintendo, um, Nintendo... was there.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

They were all pretty crap. I think we need to wait for GC and TGC for these days. LBP sales data was pretty cool though.

Microsoft - C+
Sony - C
Nintendo - D

Awful, awful. Pretty much no new news...

Nintendo one had no core games, all very casual...Microsoft and Sony ones were very boring...

Wii MotionPlus and FFXII were the only "megatons".

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Microsofts was horrible apart from FF13.

Nintendos was just plain horrible.

Sonys was average.

Nobody really wins. Sony first and Nintendo last for me.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Microsoft > Sony > Nintendo.

The new dashboard, along with Netflix and FFXII caught my eye the most.  Sony with MAG was way better than WiiMusic. 

Seeing Shaun White make 100 fake laughs in 5 minutes = priceless

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.