By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where was Kaz Hirai?

Was he sick or something? I didn't hear or see any mention of him. Seems a bit odd.

Around the Network

He was on mental hospital after yesterday's bomb lol

I was looking forward to seeing the Pink Polo. No really I'm not making fun of it. I think that guy can actually pull the color off.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

no idea, he was the one that was supposed to announce FF_XIII. apparently he changed the show due to M$'s announcement.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Does anyone know what happened? Kaz is a pretty good speaker and the President of SCE, so it surprises me that there was no mention of him.

Around the Network

He's the head of the company now that Phil left, and is still the head of SCEA or something like that right? Didn't he hold two titles concurrently?

Let the man have a rest.

DMeisterJ said:
He's the head of the company now that Phil left, and is still the head of SCEA or something like that right? Didn't he hold two titles concurrently?

Let the man have a rest.

No, he's the president of SCE. The big boss of the Playstation. Phil worked for Kaz.

According to Kotaku, he was there...sporting a lime green shirt.

quarashi said:
I was looking forward to seeing the Pink Polo. No really I'm not making fun of it. I think that guy can actually pull the color off.

i was going to say that, you stole my idea, i think i am gonna sue you

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I was actually wondering that...is something up? hmmm... :P

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League