By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Everybody in the internet and gaming world, CALM THE F**K DOWN.

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/3403.html

Here's a summary: After yesterday's relatively stunning revelation that Final Fantasy XIII would be headed to the Xbox 360, and today's rumors that claim Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots will eventually come to the 360 as well, I figure everyone needs to drink some decaf, sit back in a nice, comfy armchair, and convince themselves that the world is not actually ending.

And if you don't believe that, you're a idiot with no life (that was from me).

PSN: NightStalker09/ SleepyK (Dual PSN Accounts)

"Don't mistake real hip hop with mainstream BS"- My damn self

Around the Network

Is this your first E3, it's like this every year... It's Christmas in July.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Hmm, I hadn't heard that MGS4 rumor, though I can't say I didn't expect as much.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

MGS4, perhaps. But it's bundled with the PS3 so I don't know too much about that.

Also, everyone tried to state that Sony Paid for MGS4 somehow, and now they're saying it's going multi-plat?

Get the fuck out.

If they paid for the game, it's gonna be exclusive.

Around the Network

I really dont see how anyone can expect thrid party developers to make a game exclusive without some sort of comphensation.  Same goes for every developer of exclusives on every system.  Business is business.

MGS4 is exclusive because Sony is funding the MGS movie.

That game isnt going anywhere.

NO! Nintendo failed us! They have sold us out! Microsoft steals your soul! Sony will save us, but Microsoft will then buy us back! Nintendo domination ends now!

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Also, everyone tried to state that Sony Paid for MGS4 somehow, and now they're saying it's going multi-plat?

Get the fuck out.

If they paid for the game, it's gonna be exclusive.

I'm willing to bet that they paid for FFXIII too, but contracts always have an out if you have enough money. Which Microsoft does. Whether they're willing to spend it after what they must have spent on FFXIII is another question.

Or, MGS4's exclusivity deal may be a limited thing -- for instance, Konami can't release or announce anything for 6 months or a year after the initial PS3 release. That's probably the kind of deal I'd arrange if I were Sony, since I'm sure it's a lot cheaper and in that timeframe the PS3 will have secured 90% of the benefit from the game it ever will.