By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eternal Sonata FINALLY Announced for PS3 Officially - NA

Cool. If I get a PS3, this will be a must-buy.

Around the Network

All is well in the Sony universe.... Come this Fall, Sony should have a steady stream of JRPGs for the rest of its life, which means I once again don't have to buy another system get all the kinds of games I want.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Extra content is good. I'll be getting this version.

Cool. So between Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea 3, and this on PS3 and TOS on Wii, I'm good with RPGs for the rest of this year.

Im still yet to pick this up. Need moneys :(

Around the Network
blackstar said:
i care ,, a lot
did sony pay for that ? -.-

you are joking right?  sony wouldn't pay to keep ff13 but they would pay for a port of this?

OT:  Since this was a 360 game I never looked into it.  when it gets released I'll look into it to see if it appeals to me.  frankly, all I know is from the 360 commercials last year, good graphics and a good song that they played for the 30 seconds.

Sweet. With this, the FF's, hopefully SO4, Disgaea 3 and some WKC, I'm good.
Valkyria Chronicles, Fallout 3, Last Remnant, Sacred, etc.....
Looks like the drought ends when Disgaea 3 drops.

Cactus said:

Hopefully there's no "shitty port syndrome".

exactly what came to my mind because I boycott shit ports

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

blackstar said:
i care ,, a lot

If sony didn't pay for ff13, I highly doubt it. Sony is using their mony for kz2 and other 1st party games. I think they've given up the 3rd party chase.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

cwbys21 said:
blackstar said:
i care ,, a lot

you are joking right?  sony wouldn't pay to keep ff13 but they would pay for a port of this?

OT:  Since this was a 360 game I never looked into it.  when it gets released I'll look into it to see if it appeals to me.  frankly, all I know is from the 360 commercials last year, good graphics and a good song that they played for the 30 seconds.

man i was being sarcastic,, :)