By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony:FFVII Remake Is NOT Coming

This is from official playstation Blog:

Jeff said:

"

While, I CAN confirm something having to do with FFVII will be announced soon,  I also have received the bad news that a FFVII remake is NOT the secret that has been rumored all around the net.

Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news, especially with the recent announcement of FFXIII not being PS3 exclusive any longer.  I am sure you all know that I wish I was confirming it right now.

Anyways.  Hopefully, I have some more info that I can actually talk about by the end of E3."

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2008/07/15/rumor-killer-ffvii-remake-is-not-coming/

Around the Network

Well at least this is only saying the the "rumor" going around is not about a ff7 remake. But i guess it still is possible that they will do it eventually....

I'm guessing it's just the FF7 Advent Children Bluray movie thing. The one where they are adding dirt to the characters during the fight. Something stupid like that.

@bobo...

Day one purchase for me

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

there see, the game everybody said was going to save the PS3, but no one knew existed dosen't exist.

Around the Network

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Ohh yes then its comeing beacuse when Sony says not it doesent then its the other way around.

FF7 Remake confirmed.... right? that's the name of the game... anything Sony denies is happening... right....

Anyways... woooOOooo

if it's not a remake then what could it be?

FFVII on the PSN. It seems it won't get prettier than that.

''Hadouken!''