By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MrBubbles Reviews Microsoft at E3.

noname2200 said:
So your complaint about RE5 is that you don't get to shoot enough black people?

M'kay...

my issue is they are giving in to racists and going overboard.  Its africa, there are going to be black people.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

I just wanted to see some more Gears of War 2 footage. I guess I'll have to wait for GameTrailers and IGN to update! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Strategyking92 said:
lol, you didn't rate GoW2

i didnt include some things that didnt interest me or i just didnt have any opinion on.  gears is one that just doesnt interest me *shrug*.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
noname2200 said:

M'kay...

my issue is they are giving in to racists and going overboard. Its africa, there are going to be black people.

While I despise political correctness, the game looks great enough that it doesn't particularly bother me. Forget the political BS, dude, and just enjoy the game.

MrBubbles said:
noname2200 said:

M'kay...

my issue is they are giving in to racists and going overboard.  Its africa, there are going to be black people.

Who cares?  It is a game about killing zombies(sorta).  Just have fun.  Maybe they should have made them green.

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
Strategyking92 said:

i didnt include some things that didnt interest me or i just didnt have any opinion on.  gears is one that just doesnt interest me *shrug*.

you talk about RE5..... but not GoW2?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
MrBubbles said:
Strategyking92 said:

you talk about RE5..... but not GoW2?

it bugged me what they did.  it legitimized the complaints when there was no reason to. 

Im not much of a shooter fan in the first place, so i dont get into many of them.

I still can't get over the crazy amount of pop-ins that fable had, you can't really see a lot on screen at once and to have half of the trees pop-in when you get within 20feet is just wrong. The stuff going on with the 4 people in the house was very odd aswell, it looked and felt too much like the sims.