By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If Sony Knew About FFXIII going to 360.....

Dont you think they may have their own surprise tommorow. They can't just take a blow like that, specially not now.[a crucial point in the war between 360 and PS3]

^_^

Around the Network

I am sure Sony will have some great announcements that should get everybody excited. The MS announcement was first so it is fresh in everybody's mind. It is, however, one the biggest announcements in years.

As share holders in SE, Sony had to have known. But you cant let the lid off a secret like that because it would have hurt the great sales Sony is having right now. We shall see the aftershock of this as it progresses.

They did know, because they own part of SE xD

Maybe they will have a surprise. But just because they lost FFXIII exclusivity, doesn't really have any bearing on that.

well if sony didnt know and they do in fact own 10% of square enix then square enix is in trouble. Last time i checked misleading the share holders is illegal.

they might show more exclusives...

Around the Network

Sony (and Nintendo) is (are) going to have more surprises. That doesn't mean they will be better, worse, bigger, or smaller.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

oh a hd remake of ff9 would make me forget about this dreadful day btw.

Hmmmm... They seriously need something like an exclusive Bungie game or a Netflix-like service announced, or even better (for many), a complete Final Fantasy VII remake.

But honestly, who knows what surprises they might reserve for the consumers? Only time will tell.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I can't wait till tommorow!!!!!

^_^

Depends if they actually have anything to show that's suprise-worthy.