By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you think Sony knew ahead of time?

I hope so, because that way they've had time to plan a response.

Around the Network
windbane said:
I hope so, because that way they've had time to plan a response.

If SDF could have such a brilliant response in minutes imagine what Sony would do with 23 and a half hours.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

They had to, they are shareholders after all.

Obviously Sony knew...but imagine if they hadnt known.

Head of Square: 'oh yeah, by the way, ff13 will be multiplatform'

Head of Sony (spitting out his drink): 'you FUCKING WHAT!!!!'

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

OBIOUSLY,

they knew it before ...

Time to Work !

Around the Network

I'd be my organs that this was decided a long time ago. During the time when exclusives such as Assassins Creed and GTA4 were going multiplatform.

I'd laugh if they were surpised by this announcement.

What drugs to the guys at SDF take? what ever it is, it must be pretty damn good :S

Anyway, you guys are right, they knew way ahead of time and I'm sure they are going to blow the lid with some long awaited games and maybe some news on a new team Ico project as well as a Gears of War style game called Fears of War (to hit back at MS for copying singstar and the eyetoy game (this is very mild humor but it woudl be interesting to see if it did happen)).

Anyway, can't wait to see if Sony will fight on at E3 and come out victorious or just sit there like a pile of poop and ignore what has just happened :s

The budget on this game and the 44/56 split in HD consoles pretty much made it necessary...like most other huge 3rd party titles. These two consoles are tied at the hip for major 3rd party software due to economics.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)