By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy will be released on PS3, then ported to 360.

.:Dark Prince:. said:
@Jandre

Please don't be in denial, watch the freaking conference.

You are the one in denial. If it comes out for Japan first it's still considered a timed exclusive to the PS3.

Around the Network

SE said in no uncertain terms, "simutaneous release". that means at the same time. not a timed exclusive for ps3.

/thread

Very true, too appropriate lol.

@*bleu-ocelot* yes it's exclusive to the PS3 in Japan but that doesn't affect any PS3 gamers who can't speak Japanese. To play the game they'll have to wait till the 360 gamers can also play the game.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
.:Dark Prince:. said:
@Jandre

Please don't be in denial, watch the freaking conference.

You are the one in denial. If it comes out for Japan first it's still considered a timed exclusive to the PS3.

Why am i in denial again?

I own both consoles, i'm not too hyped about XIII, and i'm buying it for the PS3 because of it being region free since the PAL releases will be a bit later.

Around the Network

If this is timed-exclusive in Japan for the PS3, it is going to kill the 360's sales there.

I think more and more that the 360 version will be released in NA/EU approximately one year after the original PS3 version in Japan. Maybe even later.

Jackson50 said:
If this is timed-exclusive in Japan for the PS3, it is going to kill the 360's sales there.

it's not gonna probably come out for 360 in japan

The game is being developed with Crystal Tools on PC. Which was designed as a platform on top of a platform so SE can develop one game and then it will almost automatically be ported. It's an engine that already works on both platforms.

It just makes me upset their won't be a PC version.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

ps3 version will be better than 360 version

ps3 version will sell more than 360 version

ps3 version will come on 1 disk, where as 360 version will come on 6-7 dvd`s

ps3 will be ahead of 360 by the time ff13 is finished for release in the west.

a bit of a shocker sure, but sonys console comes out better off with ff13 than microsofts console.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...