By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Realistically, is there any announcement Sony could make to make up for FF?

FFVII exclusive would be very big, but seeing Square Enix just brought their biggest game to 360 as well I think we could say that chances are close to zero.

Realistically, no announcement can top this one. It just fell out off the sky.

Around the Network

Hmm, can't think of anything right now... let's just wait and see. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

It's highly doubtful that anything could top this announcement in the current E3, but Sony must've known about this, so they surely have something to at least try and balance this out somewhat.

A bundle with FF XIII with a coupon for FF XIII: Versus seems a good idea to lure customers to the PS3, perhaps exclusiveness of a sequel?

I think announcing Gears Of War 2 coming to PS3 would be the only thing able to beat FFXIII not being exclusive.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

I was on the fence for a long time, leaning Sony. NetFlix + Cheaper + GTAIV/FFXIII is a big deal.

Sony will need a strong line up, doesn't have to be exclusive that will continue to draw people; the brand is still strong and the console is pretty.

Figure

$299
Xbox360 (The 60GB will be dropped shortly after the 20 GB sell out, I am sticking by this, for now.)
NetFlix
No WiFi (This is a big deal for me)

$399
PS3
Blu-ray
Wifi
No HD Cables. ($15-40 depending what quality I go for)

For me, NetFlix is more important than Blu-ray for movies in HD.

Just gotta dig up my 50ft cable.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

A hostile takeover of Microsoft by Sony.

This whole situation is just hilarious.

Final Fantasy VII coming.

FFXIII multi-plat was a huge announcement, and is arguably the biggest thing that will happen. Irnoic though, is that we won't see the effects of this for at least 18 months, and as much as 30 months.

I'd bet huge amounts of money that FF7 won't be seen.

Are ban-bets still aloud?

Also, there's no way KH3 will be on the PS3 exclusively, if at all. If they can't hold down their biggest RPG franchise, why would they bother with KH?

GTAV exclusive...... but wait the GTAIV just come out recently so don't expect anything on it. Thats it, only GTA can top it which is imposible. MS won E3 this year hands down.

with MS's track record in consideration - how the hell did they keep this a secret? i feel like i got hit by a train.