By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft just conceded to the Wii?

Q_A_X said:
HAHAHAHA 360 will outsell PS3. That's rich.

I'm trying to figure out what "that" is. After this gen, it couldn't possibly be Sony, so I'm guessing it's a reference to Nintendo or Microsoft.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

@ soriku
wait. are you telling me that MS did not say that, and that this guy posted BS. omg you cannot trust anyone anymore!!

not a fan but a gamer

OGY said:

The guy clearly stated that the Xbox360 would outsell the PS3 this generation, but not the Wii. That means Nintendo Wii wins this generation. Thanks for throwing in the towel M$. HaHa!

It's not so much conceding but more just omitting other things to make yourself look better.

Why would they ever come out and openly admit during their own keynote that the Wii is doing better and will likely still do better over the next year?  The point of that thing is to make MS seem like the shizinit and believe me, all three are going to make themselves seem as awesome as possible.

Q_A_X said:
HAHAHAHA 360 will outsell PS3. That's rich.

yes, microsoft is only getting richer...

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Mircosoft will end up last this generation wait and see

Around the Network
papflesje said:
peetee said:
Second is not bad!

"you're not winning silver, you're losing gold"

If you are not first you are last!

I already know microsoft's assessment for next year: "We outsell both Wii and PS3 on the HD non blu-ray market."

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

jhonip said:
@ soriku
wait. are you telling me that MS did not say that, and that this guy posted BS. omg you cannot trust anyone anymore!!

for them to state that they will beat the ps3, and not state that they will beat the Wii, means they don't think they will. If they thought they will then they would of said they will sell more then the PS3 and the Wii this generation, but they didn't. In other words they don't see themselves coming close to the Wii.

So they publicly conceded to Nintendo, end of story. Obviously they wouldn't come out and say it and i never said that. But what I'm saying is logical and makes complete sense.

Wii wins this generation :)

Nintendo = Innovation = Wii

Personally, i think the 360 will come in last this generation after the original Xbox came in second. Microsoft, of course, doesn't want to admit that.

I'm glad ms is finally starting to choose its battles a bit more wisely.. they couldn't beat apple and now they've conceded defeat to nintendo.

It probably will end up outselling the PS3 this generation though.