By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Geometry Wars on Steam.

The popular downloadable game for Xbox 360 is out on Steam for PC now...I just downloaded it. I had played it shortly on 360, and it's just as fun on the PC...using a gamepad is the best way, but using a mouse and/or keyboard is just as fun.

It's a retro-like shooter with vivid colors, cool effects and crazy sounds.

I highly recommend downloading it for a good time-waster. And it's only $2.50 before June 22!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

lol, geo wars is a ripoff of neon wars by blitwise look it up, neon wars is way better

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

yeah i saw that on steam too.
is this 2D or 3D? maybe I'll download it

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

It's 2D, but with plenty of cool 3D effects. Very addictive and worth $2.50 for sure.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
It's 2D, but with plenty of cool 3D effects. Very addictive and worth $2.50 for sure.

its to short and isnt hard at all

http://blitwise.com/index.html

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Around the Network

Neon Wars looks fun as well. Doesn't look $20 fun though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

I suck at this game...

I suck too...but I kinda like that. Forces me to play more to get better.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

My high score after just today is 94,000-something. I got all the way to 75,000 without dying and then bam, bam, bam, bam, my game was over.

BenKenobi88 said:
Neon Wars looks fun as well. Doesn't look $20 fun though.

lol get it off isohunt.com then. or else message me your msn or aim and ill send your the install to the older version, im to lazy to get the newest version.