By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo is taking a break

Nintendo is like we are making so much money, man we are just going to say a few things and that's it. The balance board will make third party developers make games and its all good. Mario baseball instant hit, over 1 milllion sales. We will keep a secrect and not anounce that we are makking another metroid, starfox, and zelda game. We just have so much franchizes.

Around the Network

This thread is very crappy. What the hell is the point?

I think I just lost some braincells.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

lol

....................WE ARE NOT THE SAME, I AM A MARTIAN...........

I think the point was that Nintendo doesn't need to announce much, but let 3rd parties run for a while. They are relaxing financially and when things get down, they could just release a 1st party effort, then BAM!, back to chillin' again. They have so many franchises that the odds of them having nothing to do are a billion to one.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

This won't end well

@ topic starter: you were dropped often as a child, weren't you?

Shouldn't you have been banned for spamming?

Naum said:
I think I just lost some braincells.

ditto

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Ok @ OP

You really have no excuse for posting jibberish - granted you can post whatever you want - you claimed your nonsense threads were due to boredom, now theirs news a buzz and your still making these threads?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D