By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Too Human Demo is up!

MorgZ said:
The only people who have slagged it off so far are sony fanboys?

Looking forward to hearing some non biased comments soon and dl'ing it myself later this evening.

Well, I think there are two in this thread already from people who have played it. Take there comments as unbiased.

Funny, I say Gears 2 looks great, and it means nothing. If I say this game looks like shit, it's just because I am a Sony fanboy.

Around the Network
TheRealMafoo said:
MorgZ said:

Looking forward to hearing some non biased comments soon and dl'ing it myself later this evening.

Well, I think there are two in this thread already from people who have played it. Take there comments as unbiased.

Funny, I say Gears 2 looks great, and it means nothing. If I say this game looks like shit, it's just because I am a Sony fanboy.

Gears 2 does look great.  This game ranges from looking great to looking like it really does deserve to be called Lair 3.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I will download it soon and if I don't my brother will later

tombi123 said:
starcraft said:
HanzoTheRazor said:
Disoppointing to be honest, maybe there has been just too much hype... :{

There hasn't really been any hype until the last two weeks, other than Sony anti-hype.

That alone stops this being a Lair or Haze.

Haze had no hype either... Sony stopped mentioning Lair about 3 months before release (LOL). 

OT: Anyone downloaded yet? How is it?

*cough* *cough* *bullshit* *cough*

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
tombi123 said:
starcraft said:
HanzoTheRazor said:
Disoppointing to be honest, maybe there has been just too much hype... :{

There hasn't really been any hype until the last two weeks, other than Sony anti-hype.

That alone stops this being a Lair or Haze.

Haze had no hype either... Sony stopped mentioning Lair about 3 months before release (LOL). 

OT: Anyone downloaded yet? How is it?

*cough* *cugh* *bullshit* *cough*

WIN!!!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Ill i know is that i was gonna pre order haze, de sided not to then when i was gonna get it as a xmas pres it was delayed i lost all hype

Damn, I wish I had seen this before I left for work, would've left the thing downloading so I could play it when I got back. Oh well.

Looking forward to hear what other people think of it, though. I'm really hoping the game isn't going to suck completely, but I don't have my hopes up.

TheRealMafoo said:
MorgZ said:

Only person here who's played it is a Sony fanboy who played it at his friends house... so yeah we're skeptical when its suddenly been declared "Lair 2" by every other fanboy on this site

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Don't listen to those Sony fanboys. They like to destroy hopes of a hyped game on the 360 being good when we all know that Too Human will be a decent game that not everyone will like

starcraft said:
libellule said:
This game will BOMB

Too Human = Haze2

(libellue, 6 months before everybody like so often)

Impressive. You made that prediction before Haze was known to be bad?

I hope most people made that predtiction, i mean the game looked like utter crap in the gameplay vids, and it was proven utter crap in the demo. I dont understand where all the hype came from.