By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cliff Bleszinski Enjoys MGS 4

ya I agree with the others, this is damage control.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Around the Network
Riachu said:
Bored4life said:
brute said:
^whats new is hes now called cliff bleszinski

Yeah.I remember his bullshit statement about wanting people to stop calling him CliffyB.

I,however,don't have a single ounce of respect for this asshole.

I'll never stop calling him CliffyB.

I know he called MGS4 'passive entertainment' but that is no reason to hate him with a passion

I hate him for being a tool and have been doing so for years, not for him calling MGS4 passive entertainment.I don't even like MGS4.

CliffyB has been,is and probably always will be a tool.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Bored4life said:
Riachu said:
Bored4life said:
brute said:

Yeah.I remember his bullshit statement about wanting people to stop calling him CliffyB.

I know he called MGS4 'passive entertainment' but that is no reason to hate him with a passion

I hate him for being a tool and have been doing so for years, not for him calling MGS4 passive entertainment.I don't even like MGS4.

How is Cliff a tool?

ocnkng said:
ya I agree with the others, this is damage control.

yeah it most likely is

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Riachu said:
Forilas said:
Riachu said:
JaggedSac said:
Who give a rat's ass what he enjoys? He is a person, just like all of us. Never hold someone else's opinion above any others.

He never said he hated the game. He just said that he didn't want to make a game as story heavy as MGS4

Doesn't "want" or isn't "capable" may be a question of that matter...

It is possible for anyone to write a good plot. It just takes a matter of having a good imagination and also be willing to not plagerize other storylines. Are you saying Cliff doesn't have a good imagination?

MGS plot takes a lot more to write than immagination. Deep philosophy, social and polittical commentary that only a very educated and extremely intelligent person could inject so thoroughly into their storyline as Kojima does.

Around the Network
Riachu said:
Bored4life said:
Riachu said:
Bored4life said:
brute said:

How is Cliff a tool?

Remember his recent statement about him wishing that Microsoft should make a motion controller.

That's being a tool.Wished my ass.He knows it's coming.

Scenario:

E32008: (Microsoft reveals the Xmote)

CliffyB:Holy Shit!I totally didn't see this coming.Gears of War 2 with ripoff wiimote controls confirmed.

Bored4life:Fuck you asshole.

CliffyB:You're just angry that now Wii is going to fail since we have "real" games and the Xmote will now steal the Wii audience.

Bored4life:Haha! You wish...................Tool.

CliffyB:Fuck you fag.

Bored4life:(pulls out gun and shoots CliffyB in his ass)

God:Headshot!

CliffyB seriously needs to die.

Prediction:

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Bored4life said:
Riachu said:
Bored4life said:
Riachu said:
Bored4life said:
brute said:

How is Cliff a tool?

Remember his recent statement about him wishing that Microsoft should make a motion controller.

That's being a tool.Wished my ass.He knows it's coming.

Scenario:

E32008: (Microsoft reveals the Xmote)

CliffyB:Holy Shit!I totally didn't see this coming.Gears of War 2 with ripoff wiimote controls confirmed.

Bored4life:Fuck you asshole.

CliffyB:You're just angry that now Wii is going to fail since we have "real" games and the Xmote will now steal the Wii audience.

Bored4life:Haha! You wish...................Tool.

CliffyB:Fuck you fag.

Bored4life:(pulls out gun and shoots CliffyB in his ass)

God:Headshot!

CliffyB seriously needs to die.

If Cliff dies, who is going to make GoW3 after GoW2 is a huge hit?

@Raichu:
Koizumi has already taken over Mario from Miyamoto since Sunshine.Someone will clearly take over from CliffyB especially since one wouldn't have to think no where near as hard as Koizumi does.
Don't worry.

Prediction:

^i thought miyamoto made SMG

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

@brute:
Miyamoto mostly oversee Mario, Zelda and F-Zero games.Koizumi and Aonuma come up with most of the ideas and designs and when certain portions are complete they present it to Miyamoto who either approves it or sends it back much like Gunpei Yokoi did before him.

Miyamoto himself has admitted that as he has grown up with his games he now has a very inflexible approach to them and that he has a tendency to not try anything new since he himself now takes a hardcore gamer approach to them.
This is why he now makes games basedon non-fictions like Pikmin,Wiisports ,Nintendogs,WiiMusic etc.(It seems that he has used up most of his childhood imagination over these 28 yrs)

Miyamoto was smart enough to realize that if he doesn't let others take over, these series might get stale and die,even with him at the helm.
The problem is that since most people haven't done much in-depth research on Nintendo it is unknown to most.

People tend to praise Miyamoto for a bunch of stuff that he doesn't do.Also one must consider that Miyamoto is not going to live forever.He knows this and has 3 apprentices and I can safely say that all of them are better than he his.
Nintendo isn't in trouble when Miyamoto goes.

Prediction: