By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what do you like the most,console gaming,hand held gaming or pc gaming?

Because of the PS3 playing on HDTV and overlap with the PC:

1) Console gaming
2) Handheld
3) PC gaming

Was:
1) PC
2) Handheld
3) Console

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

For me it is Console then handheld. I only played pc games when I played Counter Strike or Age of Empires with my friends and that was in computer lab in High School.

Hmm, I use to like handheld gaming the best during school since that was what I had time for but now it goes something like this:

1) Console
2) Handheld
3) PC (because I don't have a PC that can play new games)

LNRT said:
For me it is Console then handheld. I only played pc games when I played Counter Strike or Age of Empires with my friends and that was in computer lab in High School.

CS was so addicting

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Handheld
Console
PC

Around the Network

PC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mobile > Console > Handheld

i only play consoles

^really youve never played pc games or hand helds?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

^well i used to when i was a kid but not now

brute said:
also a reason why i chose console gaming is cause all 3 consoles combined have better games then pc otherwise i would have gone with pc

Well, for me a PC + Wii combo is more than enough. PC has a better lineup than PS3/360 combined, and Wii is a nice addition since it has an experience the PC can't offer.