By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WOW!!!! Nintendo iPhone possible

Not a very smart move by nintendo to give away exclusives such as new super mario bros, but it would be pretty righteous if Nint and Apple combined into a mega company...

Around the Network
Parokki said:
Nintendo games on a non-Nintendo platform? When's the last time that happened? o_O

I think that was the CDi with suckin Zelda titles ...

THE NETHERLANDS

tabsina said:
Not a very smart move by nintendo to give away exclusives such as new super mario bros, but it would be pretty righteous if Nint and Apple combined into a mega company...

I dunno about this...Steve Jobs is a complete tool.  I don't want no tool screwing around with Nintendo =).

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

Parokki said:
Nintendo games on a non-Nintendo platform? When's the last time that happened? o_O

It almost happened...

Around the Network

I don't know, I could actually see this happening. I don't really see them as competing, as one is a game machine, adn the other is a 500 dollar phone. I'd imagine that they'd only release certain types of games though. No Mario or Zelda, but a couple brain training type games and a cookbook or two would make a lot of sense. They'd sell pretty well on the iphone and wouldn't really detract DS sales... Well it might have the ever so slightest effect in Japan.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.