By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wow! Great Numbers!

wow ps3 sales are amazing lol.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

I'd heard that the PS3 was big on Jupiter, but I had no idea that the Jovian market had expanded so much.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I think the PS3 is undertracked, it should be at least 400mil. I'll wait for NPD.

It's against Wikipedia's rules to add something that is self published, so they won't accept vgchartz regardless if it was highly accurate or not.

"A self-published source is material that has been published by the author, or whose publisher is a vanity press, a web-hosting service, or other organization that provides little or no editorial oversight. Personal websites and messages either on USENET or on Internet bulletin boards are considered self-published. With self-published sources, no one stands between the author and publication; the material may not be subject to any form of fact-checking, legal scrutiny, or peer review. Anyone can create a website or pay to have a book published and then claim to be an expert in a certain field; visiting a stranger's personal website is often the online equivalent of reading an unattributed flyer on a lamp post. For that reason, self-published material is largely unacceptable."

what? where? when? how?

looks like someone already revised the values!! damn was too late to the party

Around the Network

Someone wants 1 of my 3 million Ps3s?

numbers here are upadted for a week, and Sony seels over 300 million PS3's, HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blu-Ray being mainstream confirmed

Aj_habfan said:
It's against Wikipedia's rules to add something that is self published, so they won't accept vgchartz regardless if it was highly accurate or not.

"A self-published source is material that has been published by the author, or whose publisher is a vanity press, a web-hosting service, or other organization that provides little or no editorial oversight. Personal websites and messages either on USENET or on Internet bulletin boards are considered self-published. With self-published sources, no one stands between the author and publication; the material may not be subject to any form of fact-checking, legal scrutiny, or peer review. Anyone can create a website or pay to have a book published and then claim to be an expert in a certain field; visiting a stranger's personal website is often the online equivalent of reading an unattributed flyer on a lamp post. For that reason, self-published material is largely unacceptable."

And anyone can edit wikipedia zing :P

Diomedes is already investigating. Guess Spain was undertracked after all.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.