By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First FF Dissidia Video- The return of Sephiroth

Very good graphics ,I may acquire this one .The one I will buy the day it comes out is Final Fantasy VII:Crisis Core .I recently acquired from Square Valkyrie Profile Lenneth ,a very special game .And the other one I am waiting for from them is Final Fantasy Tactics:the Lion War .

Around the Network

3D one on one... sounds good, if gameplay is as good as soul calibur II. they could have named the game Ergheiz II by the way :P

the game is listed as action rpg... why is that? is it just a fighter? or is there some kind of a story where all dimensions collide?

Not interested in the slightest in Crisis Core (I never liked FFVII and Dirge or Cerberus was horrible so there is no hope for me enjoying it), but Dissidia does look interesting. This may be the 4th game I buy on my PSP (Currently own GTA:LCS, Mega Man: Powered Up, and Power Stone).

Diomedes1976 said:
Very good graphics ,I may acquire this one .The one I will buy the day it comes out is Final Fantasy VII:Crisis Core .I recently acquired from Square Valkyrie Profile Lenneth ,a very special game .And the other one I am waiting for from them is Final Fantasy Tactics:the Lion War .

Valkyrie Profile is an amazing game, also go get Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria on the PS2 that is a great game too.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

oh man I can't wait for me to get a PSP and play this game.

Around the Network

Looks pretty interesting. Is the gameplay like in fighting games where you move around and attack yourself, or is it like FF-games where you select stuff from menus and watch the animations? I was assuming the former from watching it a bit, but the amount of FMV got me confused.

twesterm said:
They should have just named it Final Fantasy Brawl.

In the crossover only. The gameplay is obviously 3D, like Power Stone, so it should be called Power Crystal.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I didn't see Kuja holding a weapon, he just used magic. Hopefully a few other ranged fighters will be included as well. I'd like to see Balthier and Fran from XII, those were the only awesome characters from that game.

Sephiroth never gets tired of walking through the flames ...

*Now with Lava*!!!

Dolla Dolla said:
Sephiroth never gets tired of walking through the flames ...

*Now with Lava*!!!

Maybe Bowser should hire him to take out Mario. Sephiroth could easily handle being pushed into lava pits.