By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wow Lightning is Hot! (Final Fantasy 13)

And I hope I don't have to point out the similarity of their names. Of course this could be intentional, or it may be lazy character design on Squares part. The FF series has been coasting in that regard for a long time.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

way hotter then lightning.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Wow Sieanr, it is way worse that I thought. I'm gonna have us this image at another forum.

sieanr said:

And I hope I don't have to point out the similarity of their names. Of course this could be intentional, or it may be lazy character design on Squares part. The FF series has been coasting in that regard for a long time.

And then it comes out that Cloud is Lightning's father (clouds do produce lightning after all).

its a computer character you $@#%#$% ahem

Around the Network

If someone can be attracted to a woman that uses a long swiss army knife and looks alot like a man that uses a giant razor... someone has problems.

Pixel Art can be fun.

LOL @ Words of Wisdom.

I can just see it now:

After an epic sword duel in the midst of a floating city, Cloud turns to Lightning...

Cloud: Lightning... I am... your father...

Lightning: NOOOO!!!

LG[Infinite] said:
LOL @ Words of Wisdom.

I can just see it now:

After an epic sword duel in the midst of a floating city, Cloud turns to Lightning...

Cloud: Lightning... I am... your father...

Lightning: NOOOO!!!

Lighting: Barret why didn't you tell me!!!

Fixed

Leetgeek said:
Snesboy said:
^^

She's way hotter than Lightning.

No way.

theres no way that shes hotter than lightning, wat have u been takin?

Leetgeek said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
What? I thought Lightning was supposed to be a guy. Dead serious here.

I'm not gonna believe you until you show a screen with his/her pants absent.

Mmmm take a second look. If that's a guy then I guess I'm gay:

lol...i guess im gay as well, cause there is no way thats any1 could think dat lightning isnt hot!