By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 10 People We Hope Will Shut Up at This Year's E3

http://www.crispygamer.com/_GeneratedPages/Features/Feature1002.aspx

Pretty funny read XD

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

I was a bit mad to see Reggie there. However, after reading it, I couldn't agree more.

Wow, where did they get that picture of CliffyB? xD

Actually, I'd like to hear what non-sense might come out of Pachter's mouth... And Reggie's. It might be interesting!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Aside from Mark Rein I don't agree with any of these haha. I mean those are all the PR characters we love haha. It's their job to not shutup haha.

No matter how much anybody tells Reggie shut up, it's simply not going to work.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Around the Network

Yea he'll just keep kicking ass and taking names.

I call shenanigans.

If all those people really did shut up, who would these clowns have to talk about?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

What's wrong with Reggie doing all the talking this E3?

Nothing it's just a media site being hypocritical to what they really want. They don't want people up there talking and saying nothing interesting or controversial. They want openers like this:

"My name is Reggie. I'm about kicking ass. I'm about taking names. And we're about making games."

That's what they always want and that's what they are going to get.

For some reason unbeknownst to me, I believe Jack Tretton should be on that list. I consider Tretton the most vexing figure in the gaming industry.