By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sega Announces New PSP RPG Exclusive : Garnet Chronicle

for PSP owners:

"

Sega has unveiled a new RPG called Garnet Chronicle for the PSP in the latest Famitsu magazine. The character design of game will be handled by a member of Lineage (PC) team. The game will be released on October 23rd in Japan.

"

http://www.gamekyo.com/news28208_sega-announces-garnet-chronicle-for-psp.html

Around the Network

...How come on the 2nd scan it looks like someone has gone into paint and painted her bare skin brown with the airbrush.
Anyway, looks interesting I guess. Good to see some support for the PSP.

Sweet, glad to see the Japanese are hopping on board the PSP train.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Hmm looks very interesting :).

Man ... there where so many Japanese games announced in the past couple of months :( I do hope that we will see more for the US/EU at e3 :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Sorry , we are all wrong : this is just a renamed Astonishia Story 2 :( Both I and PSPfanboy confirmes it :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Gnosis said:
...How come on the 2nd scan it looks like someone has gone into paint and painted her bare skin brown with the airbrush.
Anyway, looks interesting I guess. Good to see some support for the PSP.

LOL just saw that, thats weird, it aint like she naked or anything. Anyways, that game looks pretty cool, its good to know that when I finally get a PSP, I will have plentiful of JRPGs and great games to play. Hopefully this turns out good.

Let's hope this comes to the states.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

It looks very good ,lets hope it comes to Europe.