By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Infinity Ward Definitely Developing a Sci-Fi Shooter

http://www.kombo.com/article.php?artid=11403

''Space!

Call of Duty in Space!?!?

No one knows. Xbox World 360 magazine, via CVG, has confirmed that Infinity Ward will definitely be working on a sci-fi shooter next. How did they get such information? Well, at a Call of Duty event.

From the magazine, "The net is awash with rumour mongering that Infinity Ward are beavering away on a brand new sci-fi shooter...However, we can confirm that it is definitely happening..."

See, told ya so. I can
definitely confirm that I can go for some murdering in space. And with the hands that crafted Call of Duty 4 at the helm, well, let's just say I'm a little pumped. Like I said above, this may or may not be a Call of Duty title.''

---------------------------------------------------

Honestly, I'm not surprised. What was next after modern warfare? Think it's a Call of Duty? Only time will tell...

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

So long as Infinity Ward supports PC I will be happy :D

Though maybe Call of Duty Future Warfare?

we have already gotten alot of sci fi shooters

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

There's lots of milk left in the CoD cow.

Call of Space Marine Duty
Call of Civil War Duty
Call of Ninja Duty
Call of Medieval Crossbowman Duty
Call of Magic Duty

...the list could go on forever... Throw in some funny accents and flashy special FX... cha-ching!

I guess they are learning a new equation

More in the future=More money/sales