By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - will 360 sell 7 million in the US in the holiday Season

Anything is possible if you dream it!

Former something....

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
Anything is possible if you dream it!

Just ask SONY fanboys!!!!!

I love my xbox...it's my portal to console gaming, as I'm a PC guy. I kept hearing about how 360 was done this year...it's July and the line-up just keeps getting better and better...7 million is a dream of course, and since this is the 7th month, and it's my lucky number...lol. Not any more of a reach then many of you clowns have been predicting about what the state of gaming would be at this point.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Like HOME...lol!

*Delete* 

It's just wrong to kick somebody when the are down,  lol!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

ΧΒΟΧ360 will sell better from PS3 for sure, but only can hit 2,5 - 3 m...

Around the Network

yes, the 360 will sell over 7million units in the US in holiday season, but not in a single holiday season alone

edit: too bad I wasn't the first one to point that out

Like Europe price cut showed, 360 needs something more than just a lower price.

They will not sell that much at all. They might sell at most 3 million, but from what number show week to week (even during holiday time) people still want the DS and Wii. Cheaper and I guess more fun to them.

all i will say is it is possible for pigs to grow wings and fly.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

If by holiday season you mean 2 years from now I'd say maybe...