By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
Soriku said:
Lightning08 said:
The problems with Kingdom Hearts:

- Magic is a downgrade. The cure spell is awesome as always but aside from that your Keyblade beats magic against pretty much everyone.

- Difficulty. The game is for kids, young kids, who like extremely simple games pressing X.

- Combat system. This sucks. Button mashing is not what RPG's are supposed to be about, not even remotely close. You don't need to plan your attacks at all in KH, just mash X and heal now and then.

- AI. Your teammates are useless period.

- Summons. Again, Useless. Outside of the Tinkerbell summon in KH summons are non existant and a waste of time.

- Repetitive. Lack of diversty in the enemies you face means you can pretty much either reaction command enemies to death or press X until they are dead. You do not need to plan anything at all, mash the button and you are a unstoppable. LAME.

Seriously, this series is decent but many things need changing before it can compare with top tier RPG's out there.

That's why putting KH3 on the Wii might help make it less of a button masher Also, Sora's physical attacks need to be a bit weaker and magic attacks stronger so magic has more importance. Also make summons powerful while making enemies have high HP to accomodate those changes.

Fighting with a Wii remote are you kidding?  It probably would be fun for a hour of two and then you probably can't move your wrist/hand for days. No way that you can swing so fast as sora fighting.

lol :P Of course they'd map the typical attack to A. With motion controls they could allow you to cast magic...and WHATEVER else SE can think of! Couple that with how KH can improve in my previous post and KH would probably be better and bashed less.

It would only be good for the minigames.

Around the Network
Naraku_Diabolos said:

Oh, but Pokemon is so much better, though. It's nearly sold the most

Pokemon ftw

^ Yeah thats why they come up with the DragonQuest monster Joke game.

Shameless said:

"FF sux cuz i dunt own a pwaystation and can never be seen to support a franchise on teh rivals hardware!11"

Trust me this is not the reason.

He really tried to like it, but i warned him.

(OMG that face LMAO!)

Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
^ Yeah thats why they come up with the DragonQuest monster Joke game.

You're comparing an on-rails spin-off to a main series title?

Not really just showing how smart they are..

Around the Network

The only FFs worth playing IMO are 4, 5 and 6. The rest is just garbage or haven`t aged very well. I had more fun playing Dragon Quest 2 on a shitty emulator than half of the FF games.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

This thread only shows how much the OP actually likes FF. He wants to get popular; apparently in a bad way, but one of the fastest ways.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Sigh, if Leo-j or someone else would say Mario sucks or even make a thread about it. Some of you would not hesitate to call that guy a idiot, report him and etc...

And now someone does this about a game you don't like you just say 'Great sweet post!' You guys are a bunch of Hypocrits

MontanaHatchet said:
You're just saying that because you're a European. RPGs made by Blizzard and RPGs made by Square-Enix are almost always very different. Hell, that's like saying Mass Effect is better than Final Fantasy (it's preference).

Final Fantasy kicks ass, at least the ones before the PS2 did.

uhh, sorry, should i be offended right now????  what up with the stigmata?

I'm proud of our more than 2000 year old civilization, your 300 year old country, (cause i would'nt go as far as calling that civilized..) has managed to do some shit i wouldn't even dream of... i'd rather kill myself!!!

Sorry for the harsh words but wtf has being european gotten anything to do with gaming????

But on the subject: FF does kick ass and can anybody tell me what is blizzard???

No game has ever gotten more attention than the ff franchise... good or bad.. everybody knows it