By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Do you expect the 360 to achieve at least 40 million WW sales?

The 360 has sold more consoles each year it's been out, only a fool would expect it to stop selling without any data to back up such a claim..oh wait...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:

If X360 sells 40 million. PS3 should sell over 80 million sales LTD. Nintendo Wii X + Y = Z. Nintendo Wii will sell around 120 million sales LTD.

Wow, that makes no sense...considering that x,y, and z are separate variables and can mean something completey different from the Σ...go back to Algebra sir.

this was way off.

DJEVOLVE said:

this was way off.

I look forward to the Xbox One doom threads in 6 years. They look awfully similar to these 360 threads. :)

tuscaniman99 said:

I look forward to the Xbox One doom threads in 6 years. They look awfully similar to these 360 threads. :)

Do you think this is a doom thread?

OT: Interesting to see how prospects were before Kinect boomed onto the scene. That definitely pushed the 360's sales through it's final years. 40 Million wouldn't have been bad, either.

Around the Network

Well ... Atleast we all know better now ...

Well 360 blew past most peoples predictions easily, lol.

tuscaniman99 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

this was way off.

Can you link me to one, because i can't think of many people being serious about X1 doom predictions.

This is just funny looking back.

nice necro! the thing no one expected was 360 peaking it it's 5th(?!) year instead of the normal 3rd. the longevity this gen had was truely amazing.