By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hajime no Ippo Videos

I would SOOOO buy this game if I could. I'm suprised there hasn't been much discussion about this game considering it's coming out in Japan this week.

This video shows the controls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlE76lfTELE

This one shows a family playing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYX02rzNKLI

Around the Network

Well, the title is in Japanese... and it doesn't seem likely it's going to make it to NA (actually, I don't know what I'm talking about, ignore them).

I actually would like to play many Japan-exclusive titles but I don't even know any Japanese...Well, wait, do you know any Japanese to play the game and understand the whole thing? (stupid question)

You probably already know this but Hajime no Ippo is an anime series. Manga, too.

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

I kind of like this style of graphics more than the Fight Night realistic style. It just seems more fun.

I want this game badly. I always told my friends that the series would be perfect for the Wii. My wish was granted. Thanks Santa Claus and Tooth Fairy.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I expect much of this game. It looks like it won't dissapoint me. (Woldwide release is probable,the series already have a PS2 title.)

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

Kill em Ipposan!!!

As long as the controls are better than the boxing on Wii sports....

Now if only EA would put a Fight Night game on Wii, I would buy it day one. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:

As long as the controls are better than the boxing on Wii sports....

Now if only EA would put a Fight Night game on Wii, I would buy it day one. 

EA announced that they were working on a Fight Night game for the Wii a couple of months ago, haven't heard anything since then though.

I hope the controls are better than Wii sports boxing. It was my favorite game, but still had delays and unpolished fighting. Vs mode was good enough.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Game didn't get all too high scores from Famitsu, but I think I will buy it.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=19475

Oh by the way Hajime no Ippo is known as Victorious Boxing iin the West and a few games have been released on the PS2 in the US and even in Europe.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*