By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Nah, not at the moment.

Doesn't help that I pashed the girl who I want to ask out and her best mate in the same night while drunk. That has made it ever so slightly awkward.

Around the Network

Well i wouldn't call her my GF, but theres this girl i really like, anyways her friends told me she likes me and stuff, but i never did anything because i was too nervous, but then we were playing like Cat/Mouse, but i know she likes me, but i dont know what to do, im really nervous.

If she likes you ask her out.

If she likes you as much as you say she does she's pretty certain to say yes and if you leave it somebody else will probably get to her first.

I disagree with Rath... If you know she likes you and you already hang out then I suggest you weigh another option. Asking her out formally is one way. Another, if you think it fits your situation, is to make a physical move (not try to have sex, but a kiss). This could really blow up in your face, but if its not more than a fling it might be good.  Edit:  I forgot to add, you have to time this really well.  I've seen so many guys blow this because they do it right after she was talking about some bad thing in her life or about another guy.  Don't be dumb like them.

The good thing about being 24 (you are, I'm 26) is that by 28 they start getting more desperate but also are a little smarter... in other words, they start liking nerds (like me) because they think I am a good bet on the future.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Well this thread answers my question why there were so few responses in my thread: What was your most romantic date? :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I'm in a free sort of relationship, and have two girlfriends. Sort of. I do take them out (not on the same time though) and all is well but I don't have to go to the inlaws on birthdays etc :D. It's awesome.

By the way I am open about it to them and everyone so... you can't really say I'm cheating too...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Esmoreit said:
I'm in a free sort of relationship, and have two girlfriends. Sort of. I do take them out (not on the same time though) and all is well but I don't have to go to the inlaws on birthdays etc :D. It's awesome.

By the way I am open about it to them and everyone so... you can't really say I'm cheating too...

That's so cool...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

pichu_pichu said:
I used too *cry*

*Spits out water* YOUR A GUY!?!

yep at the moment but by 5pm today i wont have one