By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Playstation 3 Combines Zombies And... Google Earth in new PSN game

I'll have to see this one in action.

Around the Network

Sony needs to advertise these games too...a campaign showcasing Elephunk / Pixel Junk / Last Guy / Pain / Bowling (similar to their MGS / GT5 / LBP) would really expose these games to the masses (dare I say the 'casuals')

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

viewbookimpact said:
CAL4M1TY said:
I thought this was a joke when I first heard it. It's a pretty interesting idea, unique definitely, no doubt some people will paint profanity on the roof of their workplace or school in order to see if it'll show up in this game.

Google Earth is not a live satellite view. It is a stationary image that is rarely updated. In fact, I have yet to see it updated.

they update it my dad's a construction worker and he shows me where he works and sometimes it shows what they worked on that day like the walls they put up on some buildings that were not there the day before

OT: wow sounds cool i hope they have some type of demo so i can test it out first seems unique

lol,,,this sounds intresting,,,lets wait and see some footages of the game.

One to watch.

Great to see original stuff like this coming through.

I'm also enjoying Shikitei which is on the scan too. Gardening..

Pixel Junk Eden looking good too.

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

Looks pretty interesting. Can't wait to see some footage.

A very interesting concept, but as always I must wait to see some shred of the gameplay.