By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jeez, it's gotten so easy now...

COOL! but.... if she is like my girl she might want to play the wii all the time which sucks because it's not the wii i want her to play with all the time

Around the Network

I allwyas liked the DS, 'Touching is good'.

XD Nintendo won so much this gen.

hahaha.. imagine how a similar proposition of "i'll bring my NES over" 20 years ago would have turned out.. i love what nintendo has done for gaming

Around the Network
tabsina said:
hahaha.. imagine how a similar proposition of "i'll bring my NES over" 20 years ago would have turned out.. i love what nintendo has done for gaming

Would have turned out fine...gaming used to be accepted believe it or not. Contrary to popular belief (excluding the wii) now seems worse than ever for gaming...in the uk at least.

...maybe I'm just old and getting pissed\wrecked\off my tits on narcotics seems to be much more "ok" and "normal"...not that I'm complaining...games are good for the comedown...but I gave up the naughty stuff a long time ago so maybe thats changed too?

Burgles said:
tabsina said:

Would have turned out fine...gaming used to be accepted believe it or not. Contrary to popular belief (excluding the wii) now seems worse than ever for gaming...in the uk at least.

...maybe I'm just old and getting pissedwreckedoff my tits on narcotics seems to be much more "ok" and "normal"...not that I'm complaining...games are good for the comedown...but I gave up the naughty stuff a long time ago so maybe thats changed too?

And we have RockStar to thank for that :D

Huh.. that is quite sad, actually. :D

My photoshop skills are bad, but can someone crop in a guy pouring mini wiis into a girls drink? :P

Are you going to try and get her to play with both of your Wii's?