By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Motion controller.. Dreamcast Edition!!

Kasz216 said:
megaman79 said:
Sony make kiss ass robots now. I think robots r pretty cool and eventually Sega will clean up the market in small robot toys. you tube for reference

I... have no clue what you are reffering to here.

NES' Rob the Robot and saying Sony is ripping off people too?  Or... what?

Either way... a better comparison would be Dreamcasts Dream Eye.

Dreamcast really should of won last generation.

They definitely tried the hardest. I saw more effort from SEGA in their 2 1/2 years with the Dreamcast than any of the other three put forth in their 4-7 years on the market. Sega went out with a bang.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
 Onyxmeth said:
Kasz216 said:
megaman79 said:
Sony make kiss ass robots now. I think robots r pretty cool and eventually Sega will clean up the market in small robot toys. you tube for reference

I... have no clue what you are reffering to here.

NES' Rob the Robot and saying Sony is ripping off people too?  Or... what?

Either way... a better comparison would be Dreamcasts Dream Eye.

Dreamcast really should of won last generation.

They definitely tried the hardest. I saw more effort from SEGA in their 2 1/2 years with the Dreamcast than any of the other three put forth in their 4-7 years on the market. Sega went out with a bang.

Sega went out with a bang alright, some of best sega games since the genesis were on Dreamcast, in fact in terms of quality per title dreamcast beats everything else sega ever put out IMO.

I wanted a Dreamcast when it came out, but i could tell what was going to happen. So i waited and got one at EB games for $20 in 2004 and it was the best twenty i ever spent.

As for sega creating a new system, DO IT NEXT GEN!!!!!111one

By then a 2ghz dual core with 2 gigs of RAM and a kickbutt graphics card could be had for $300, sell the system for that much (DON'T LOSS LEADER SEGA, THATS WHAT KILLED YOU) and publish some good games (Big "if" with nowadays Sega)

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting