By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Crysis Warhead will retail at 30$ !!!! Bargain of the Year!!!!!

shio said:
Strategyking92 said:
TheRealMafoo said:
Strategyking92 said:
is it a standalone expansion?

Yep! :)

ok, thanks.

I read that it was a full game... But I didn't know if they meant  an expansion that was as big as a full game or what. great value anyway.

it IS a full game, not an expansion.

Well, I think if it as an expansion. It takes place at the same time, around the same event. It's not Crysis 2, it's just more of Crysis One, from a diferent perspective.

Just like Guild wars NightFall and Factions are stand alone games, but people think of them as expansions.

Around the Network

the overall content of this topic and that other "wii is a fad" topic makes me sad :( at least there are people like shio and Ben around here (sorry if I didn't mention others, I didn't ready EVERYTHING)

I didn't get Crysis, and won't be getting it anytime soon. I know that the SP is good but the multiplayer doesn't offer much for me (there's only one server with good ping). if Warhead also comes here with a lower price I'll get it.

anyway, if you just stay with Steam weekend offers and launching offers, you'll save a LOT. I still blame myself for skipping Two Worlds for 9.99

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

TheRealMafoo said:
shio said:
Strategyking92 said:
TheRealMafoo said:
Strategyking92 said:

ok, thanks.

I read that it was a full game... But I didn't know if they meant  an expansion that was as big as a full game or what. great value anyway.

Well, I think if it as an expansion. It takes place at the same time, around the same event. It's not Crysis 2, it's just more of Crysis One, from a diferent perspective.

Just like Guild wars NightFall and Factions are stand alone games, but people think of them as expansions.

But Nightfall and Factions are expansions. They may be standalone (in that you can play them without GW), but you can still install them on top of GW.

Crysis Warhead isn't an expansion because you can't install it on top of Crysis. Besides Crysis Warhead is probably going to be almost as big as Crysis itself, but with several more improvements.

shio said:
Strategyking92 said:
TheRealMafoo said:
Strategyking92 said:

ok, thanks.

I KNOW ALREADY! I'VE BEEN TOLD 3 TIMES!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

salaminizer said:

the overall content of this topic and that other "wii is a fad" topic makes me sad :( at least there are people like shio and Ben around here (sorry if I didn't mention others, I didn't ready EVERYTHING)

I didn't get Crysis, and won't be getting it anytime soon. I know that the SP is good but the multiplayer doesn't offer much for me (there's only one server with good ping). if Warhead also comes here with a lower price I'll get it.

anyway, if you just stay with Steam weekend offers and launching offers, you'll save a LOT. I still blame myself for skipping Two Worlds for 9.99

You blame yourself for not buying garbage?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
salaminizer said:

You blame yourself for not buying garbage?

is it really that bad? lol reviews were average... I thought it was a cheap average RPG. Ok, I won't blame myself anymore :P

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

kingofwale said:

Crysis Warhead: 30 dollars
System needed to play: 1000 dollars
total cost: 1030.

Think you found a bargin? Priceless

kingofwale, you can't unlock achievements twice. You already unlocked the "Knee-jerk reaction" one yesterday!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Well it is an expansion pack really so I usually expect those to be that price, but good!

And PC gaming is cheaper than console gaming now. Our games being so much cheaper actually does turn over hundreds of dollars in savings over time and the PCs cost the same amount as the consoles now only difference is an HD TV costs more than a monitor and monitors have better resolution lol.

PC Gamer
Ickalanda said:
Well it is an expansion pack really so I usually expect those to be that price, but good!

And PC gaming is cheaper than console gaming now. Our games being so much cheaper actually does turn over hundreds of dollars in savings over time and the PCs cost the same amount as the consoles now only difference is an HD TV costs more than a monitor and monitors have better resolution lol.

Crysis Warhead is a full game, not an expansion. It has a story of it's own (and with no aliens).