By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RROD still exists on ELITE models.

^this is not actually the same article. It is new and serves to call into question the article in the thread you linked to.

Around the Network
rasone77 said:
^this is not actually the same article. It is new and serves to call into question the article in the thread you linked to.

This is an article directly based off the same article Spartan posted.  IT regurgitates (and in some cases takes as fact) ALL the same incorrect information as the first.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

The second paragraph calls the daily mirror article misleading and even labels it misleading reports, how is that stating the mirror article information as fact?

rasone77 said:

The second paragraph calls the daily mirror article misleading and even labels it misleading reports, how is that stating the mirror article information as fact?

OH I see.  And it was you're intention to draw attention to this by creating a thread title that ardently declares the exact opposite?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

LOL like RRoD is going to stop like that.... and the BigFatJ a lot is what ???? a 1000, 10 000, a milion ???? I mean come on how many post can you read in a day.....

you also have PS3 failling and Wii... it just wasn't a major issue at the beginning so we don't hear about it.... the Falcon error might still be higher than Wii and PS but they went dramatically down and are probably in the acceptable failure percentage.... yes the XB needs a redesign.... but that argument don't buy an XB it's going to break is getting old, without saying that with a 3 year warranty XB is going to be one of the best deal out there soon because it will be the only console that'll be covered until the end of the generation.... I don't know you but it'd make me think twice before buying another console... think about it you have the choice between a safer product but you just have a regular one year cover at best, now you have a product known to fail that have been rework over 4 years almost and that offers you a 3 year warranty... hell i'm covered until E3 2011

(little hint, it's easy to RRoD any console, so my advice you buy an XB keep it until june 2011 then you just tape the vent and wait for it to RRoD, you send it back and have a brand new one for the end of the gen. virtually XB is the only console you can be almost sure will not cost you a thing before next gen at that point in this gen)

Around the Network

It was a mistake I meant to put a question mark on the title.

@endimion: That's dishonest, environmentally wasteful and IMO not the kind of comment which should be encouraged here...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Well, duh. No console has a 0% failure rate.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

yeah yeah I know I'm not talking about you lol...

but see my point with a 3 year warranty at that point in this gen, even if RRoD still exist and will keep existing, soon it won't matter you'll be covered long enough to see the next gen

i dont know why ps3 fans hate 360 owners ?