By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What exclusive game would/will/did you buy the PS3 for?

Zelda, or a Kingdom Hearts 3 exclusive.

Yeah I know the first one didn't make much sense at all.

Around the Network

I bought ps3 because those game that applies to me is on ps3.

SpartanFX said:
sc94597 said:
I bought it for a few. FFXIII, Versus, MGS4(I have yet to finish 3, just don't have too much time), Many sony first party ips, etc. I also bought it for the extra media features it had.

Also Shadow of colossus

Thats on PS2

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I would/will buy ps3 for final fantasy. :)

I bought a PS3 about 6 months ago because I wanted MGS4 and FFXIII but I'm enjoying everything from the system

Around the Network
starcraft said:
SpartanFX said:
sc94597 said:
I bought it for a few. FFXIII, Versus, MGS4(I have yet to finish 3, just don't have too much time), Many sony first party ips, etc. I also bought it for the extra media features it had.

Also Shadow of colossus

Thats on PS2

well I am hoping for an  HD version ,,,,,never loose hope my son lol  :P

Gt 5 is the only game on the horizon that interests me but will it be worth buying an expensive console just for one game. Maybe E3 will introduce some games that I may like.

I want to buy a PS3 for MGS 4 (main reason), FF XIII (didn´t like XII, hopefully this one will be better), Ratchet & Clank, Syphon Filter, etc.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I bought it primarily for Jak 4 and Way of the Samuria 3, but I also knew that Sony would be cooking up some awesomeness with it's first party studios.

After I actually bought the system, I discovered God of War and Metal Gear Solid, and my purchase was validated all the moreo.

And while I haven't gotten Jak 4, and Way of the Samurai 3 is far from release in NA, I've been content so far. MGS4 was amazing, and Sony's first party has been cooking up awesomeness like Uncharted, just like I expected.

I also realized how much I loved Shadow of the Colossus this gen (despite having bought it and played it last gen) so I recently bought Ico, and now I can't wait to see what Team ICO is cooking up next!

Kasz216 said:

Valkrie of the Battlefield will likely assure i buy it. Though admittidly it hasn't got me to buy it just yet as i'm waiting for a solid second game to get me to "go all the way."

There is Prototype, but that's PC only.
Imfamous... but that looks worse then Prototype.
LBP was that game... but the lack of enemies makes it no different then any other platformer maker before it... as that's the only hard part and thing not done well in other platformer makers.

As such, it either needs a 2nd must buy or cut it's price in half for me to justify it. Movies being in high def just don't alter my enjoyment at all from regular DVD.

Almost bought one yesterday... couldn't come up with that second must buy... maybe when the PS3 Super Robot Wars game comes out. Though having to import is annoying to me... it may take a domestic must have.

I'd still get Robot Wars right away.  Just effects my consumer purchasing behavior.

I've seen you mention this before, and just thought I'd let you know that LBP does in fact have enemies. :)

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008/05/21/5-incredible-little-big-planet-details-including-how-enemies-work/