By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SQ-E & NINTENDO = LOVE!

Nothin to tell really... Just look:

This one is HUGE!

Someone who can read Japanese?!

Btw: Link: Gamed.nl (Dutch gaming site)

EDIT: From what i can tell it doesn't really fit the page... But: It has the WiFi logo printed on it!

And i'll give the link to the total picture: http://www.gamed.nl/messages/46700.jpg

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

There seem to be only DQ characters in there from Square. That's a massive mistake that means this game probably won't even be comming to NA.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Well it does say "Dragon Quest" and "Super Mario" right on it...

I don't know how this game will do...mixing the two...but I don't know what the game's about yet....

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

It's an advert, which says the game will release on June the 21st in Japan, so next week.

Itadaki Street is a "Sugoroku" type of board game which easily plays and is enjoyable for everyone.

The main character of the game is you! You create your own character by combining costumes from over 100 kinds.

Brining along your DS you can compete with your friends. With only 1 card you can play against a maximum of 3 people. So 4 in total.

Hope I translated it right in my own words :) For any mistakes... sumimasen...

ChichiriMuyo take a close look at the picture, what do you see? Right, a mix of Dragon Quest and Mario characters. On the right Dragon Quest characters, on the left Mario game characters.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

More social games through DS great.

But I am still waiting for DQ and TLoZ:PH.

¿SQ-E & NINTENDO = LOVE?

Looks like.

By the way. Thanks WiiGirl.

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

Oh concerning the WiFi connection you can play against friends and family, so most likely friend codes only... darn... From what I can see on the official website of Itadaki Street DS, also against a maxium of 3 players.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/itastds/about/index.html

On the right top there's an interesting trailer ;) Make sure the trailer has been loaded in your buffer first, in case of slower speed of Internet ;) You can see a part of how you can create your "own" character which will be as "yourself".

Perhaps I will buy this game next week, looks like fun :D

Right, I can read parts of the ad. (Something) fun! Dice-type board game! Mario and Slime (something) fun! Friend and (someting) hot! I get what is going on in the game. It's absolutely clear. What I'm saying is that by leaving out the Final Fantasy characters the game has almost no chance of coming to America. That's a mistake on SE's part, as they could easily get sales if they featured Cloud in a game with Mario.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

its called Itadaki Street DS (Dragonquest Supermario)

taipu no boodogeemu (type: boardgame) hehe that japanese class is starting to pay out :P

Its a board game that always have crossover characters isnt it?

Taipu no bo-doge-mu means literally "type of boardgame" or "boardgame type" but that may sound a bit odd in English 

There was one of Final Fantasy and Dragon quest also.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."