By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you do when you're not gaming?

Thought it might be fun to find out what people's other hobbies are, besides video games and pwning noobs on gaming forums.  :)

I used to do a fair amount of autocross, though I've been a little too busy this year to make it to any events.  I drive a 2001 Miata with all the extras:

Just recently, I started brewing my own beer at home.  It's actually a fairly simple process, and I'm looking forward to designing my own recipes as I gain some more experience.  I have a few pictures of the brewing process at my website.

So what are your other interests? 

Around the Network

spending time with my gf , alot

and watching comedy central, southpark + that 70's show = win

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Don't you mean Mazda MX-5? :)

I'm doin my GCSEs at the moment, got one exam left, this thursday. After that it's college for me. Other than that, I've made my own very quick Tamiya RC car, and also play drums, woo!

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

Tispower said:
Don't you mean Mazda MX-5? :)

I'm doin my GCSEs at the moment, got one exam left, this thursday. After that it's college for me. Other than that, I've made my own very quick Tamiya RC car, and also play drums, woo!

Well, I've changed the license plate to "ZUMN MX5", but she's still a Miata to me.  The 2006 model's official name is still "MX-5 Miata."  I hope to get a beater to drive to work next year, when the Miata is paid off, and then start tinkering and take her to a real circuit.  :)

I have been learning to use Blender (The 3D Graphic Software) for 2 months
I am trying to finish my career (College)
I am starting to develop my own Applet (Java with OpenGL) to show my models in real time trough the web (Very alpha state)

By the way Im studying computer science.

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

I pretend I'm gaming.

It's summer, so I'm just working, gaining some money, and hanging out with friends otherwise, watching movies and playing games outside.
Taking my Jeep off the road every once in a while, hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Most of my free time goes into 3D modeling and animation, me and a couple of my friends are starting up our own company so every free moment is detecated to work.

When I do have free time I normally just hang out with my friends alot at a local bar/club, Its a great place, get to meet alot of new people and listing to some great local bands. I even help put on a Wii Night there.

I also follow around my friend Josephine's band Go Yuki when ever I can.

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie

Finishing up my degree, making music videos, writing lyrics for new songs, wondering what I'm going to eat in a few hours :)

Just started playing disc golf with a couple friends and i hope to make a hobby out of that. The people who were playing there could easily throw the discs twice as far as I can, so i have a good bit of work ahead of me to get any decent.

I play piano/synth at 2 different churches most saturdays/sundays. Don't think typical church music, but instead more of a rock style with guitar, keys, drums, bass, electric guitar, and other instrumts if other people are available. I can't think of any bands at the moment that we would sound like, cause i mostly listen to 80's music and we don't sound like that. I have played synth with a band as an opener for a real concert once (that was pretty cool).

I work on and ride my motorcycle when i can. The one to the left is the picture of my first bike (Yamaha YZF600R) which i just crashed a couple months ago. I have a new bike now, which is a Honda CBR600F4i.

Other than that, my wife and i hang out with family and go to the occasional movie.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)