By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever met another VgChartz member personally?

None of you have met, because none of us exist. You're all constructs of the Matrix. Except for YOU (you know who you are). You are real. I know this, because I too was created by the Matrix.

*runs up wall, backflips, lands on sofa, and plays Bee Movie Game on XBOX 360*

Around the Network

No but I walk past bobacobs flat every morning when I'm at uni, and were on the same Campus. Also, I work in Wolverhampton, so who knows maybe I have walked past SeriousWB or Obieslut and not known it. Also, someone on this site once said ioi lives in Birmingham, I don't know if that's true but if it is the me and the boss live in the same city so I may have walked past him too, but most likely not.

kirby007 said:
yeah i met janjaap, modsgonecrazy, goodbye, hoerenkind, mariokartslaaf

And Much More....

I am planning to meet leo on 8/26... :)

And probably One of my dearest friend here, next year... If he invited me to his Band anniversary Party.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

NiKKoM said:
I hope this doesn't end in an VGChartz meet & greet day... all the nerds together.. that can't be good.. j/k

aww i was gonna suggest something like that!

edit: i was gonna make cupcakes!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

No

Around the Network

EDIT - This was an accidental post, not spamming. Ban me and your dead XD

I think Im the only Northern Irish member on the site!
How cools that

I actually met Montanahatchet, I was on holiday in Montana and I was in the internet cafe browsing VGchartz when the person sitting next to me was also using VGchartz upon closer inspection he was accessing monti's account. I said to him im megaman2/sony leader, we hugged and he gave me tour of montana. Great stuff!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

^i think thats a lie, unless montanahatchet can confirm this?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
^i think thats a lie, unless montanahatchet can confirm this?

He will confirm this no probs

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>