By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Todd Holmdahl talks about 360 failure rates

It's good to see the Iraqi Defense Minister has found new work.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
What does it matters the consumers are happy with the box.

not they arent.

all the broken consoles, scratched disks.

Hell the Eu commision is looking into it.

And, more importantly, MS is happy that people are still buying the box, regardless of its questionable reliability.

Blue3 said:
ItsaMii said:
What does it matters the consumers are happy with the box.

not they arent.

all the broken consoles, scratched disks.

Hell the Eu commision is looking into it.

Easy there Blue I was being sarcastic. Almost half of the answers were like this: I see no problem people are happy with the box. Read the other posts next time.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

One positive thing about this interview: He didn't say the red rings are a moving target or that things break....

Take note mr. Moore, people don't like it when you tell them shit breaks when the thing costs 400 dollars to purchase without any add ons.

Edit: Who is Todd Holmdahl? 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
It's good to see the Iraqi Defense Minister has found new work.

At least that guy is good for laughs... this guy isn't but Peter Moore on the other hand....... this guy is a lot better than him that's for sure.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I have posted it before, but it never gets old. Microsof's official response to the issue.

I'm not gonna buy a 360 until they fix this problem, and I can tell you now that real failure rate is so high that Microsoft can't release the number because they will get anal raped.

Sorry but the 'vast majority' is a fucking crock of shit... i'm not in any majority and I want to be but i'm not going to take the risk of running out of 1 year warranty and then 2 days later it shits itself because of a KNOWN manufacturing problem.

BA BOW. Sorry Microsoft, until 65nm you aint getting my $$$

Seriously some current affairs shows should start doing stories.

OriGin said:
BA BOW. Sorry Microsoft, until 65nm you aint getting my $$$
Seriously some current affairs shows should start doing stories.

Who says the 65nm 360 will be any better ? its not liek they have said that swiching to smaller chips will solve the issue.

vizunary said:
Bodhesatva said:
vizunary said:
What the hell can he comment about, anything, what is the point in taking the interview and then pleading the Fifth. What a tool...

Q: Is your XBOX360 system in fact a poorly made POS?

A: We don’t comment on that.

LOL

Hey, don't knock Microsoft Vizunary. The vast majority of the people love the box.

Q: Is the XBOX360 made in a magical factory by Oompa Loompa's?

A: We don’t talk about our production.

Q: Is it true that the new "Elite" model has fairy dust sprinkled in it to keep the failure rate low?

A: We continue to redesign the box, continue to drive costs out. We don’t talk about the specifics of it.

Q: Is it true that the Xbox360 system once killed a man with its bare hands?

A: That's outrageous. Completely false.

Q: Did the Xbox360 ever cripple anyone? Or severely maim them?

A: No comment.

Q: Is it true that the Xbox360 can cause cancer?

A: The vast majority of people love the box.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">