By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Coming back? What do you mean? Where's it gone?

I really wanna try 2.40 but I have to wait another 2 months. (I'm on a long holiday until September.) To those who have downloaded it- what's it like?

Around the Network
The_God_of_War said:

I really wanna try 2.40 but I have to wait another 2 months. (I'm on a long holiday until September.) To those who have downloaded it- what's it like?

i have no idea when its coming back, i downloaded it but i didnt get the trophy patch for super stardust hd :(

in-game xmb can be slow at times and until game devs get a patch up, you cant play music in-game yet.

cant wait for more games to get trophies

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

kowenicki said:
The_God_of_War said:

are you serious? do you live on easter island or something... its been withdrawn.

No, I'm on holiday in Australia with limited internet access. Sheesh........ So why the heck did they withdraw it? Did it overload the servers or something?

There's gonna be a post on the Playstation Blog soon to let us know the status of 2.40

Hopefully it comes back soon..

Around the Network

i think we'll hear something from the blog tomorrow

I thought this was already resolved.

What's the status on this?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I've heard that it is coming back today Monday, lucky me I downloaded it on day one!

it bricked my Wii. o.0