By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - So what happens when a VGchartz number is way off?

Like with Mario Party 8 and Forza 2 for America? Are you guys just going to keep the guesstimate there even though it's....way off? I guess it's really hard to change it at this point huh? Just wondering how things like this will be taken care of.

Around the Network

who says its way off mate? it might be NPD that's way off.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Well it should be changed .Once you have more reliable numbers the way to go is using those and not sticking to yours because of pride .

diomedes, your reasons it needs to be changed is not because they might be wrong, it's because you WANT them to be wrong and are very sure of it, you're always talking like this so yea im beginning to know you =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I'm sure the numbers will change a bit when ioi gets back on Monday...between a full time job and this website, he is entitled to weekends off.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

Trust me, ioi will change it. It just isn't something that happens within 5 minutes. Pokemon D/P was way off too, and it got changed.

Once ioi updates next (for USA June 17th), he'll most likely fix those numbers too, as he'll be able to more accurately track old holdovers, and correct the major issues with Forza, Mario Party and C&C 3 (360).

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Neos said:
who says its way off mate? it might be NPD that's way off.
lol yea that must be it. Good to hear mrstickball is spot on. I was hoping you'd do that.