By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 4 Games We Want Hideo Kojima to Work on After Metal Gear Solid

Soriku said:
Riachu said:
Onyxmeth said:

What an obvious list. So the 4 games they want Kojima to work on are the only other four series he's been involved with. How clever and provacative. I bet no one saw those four coming. Maybe they could have gotten the list to five if they mentioned his first gaming abortion, Lost Warld.

Kojima is working on a new IP from what I heard. Unforunately for the people who don't like the idea of him writing the story, he is writing the story. He is an artist first, a video game designer second.

No he isn't ;> He's likely making the Snatcher revival with Suda...and doing whatever. I hope we hear mroe at E3.

That Snatcher revival was never offically confirmed, it was rumored.  Konami said that Kojima was designing and writing a new IP after MGS4 was done.

Around the Network
Riachu said:
Soriku said:
Riachu said:
Onyxmeth said:

What an obvious list. So the 4 games they want Kojima to work on are the only other four series he's been involved with. How clever and provacative. I bet no one saw those four coming. Maybe they could have gotten the list to five if they mentioned his first gaming abortion, Lost Warld.

Kojima is working on a new IP from what I heard. Unforunately for the people who don't like the idea of him writing the story, he is writing the story. He is an artist first, a video game designer second.

No he isn't ;> He's likely making the Snatcher revival with Suda...and doing whatever. I hope we hear mroe at E3.

That Snatcher revival was never offically confirmed, it was rumored.  Konami said that Kojima was designing and writing a new IP after MGS4 was done.

Didn't the Snatcher revival with Suda 51 turn out to be some radio teleplay in Japan?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.