By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Upcoming Wii and DS games 18-25 June (N.A.): Resident Evil 4 Edition

So I decided I'm going to make this thread regularly in the weekend preceding the upcoming week of games.

The rules are simple: I will list the upcoming games with their box covers and you list the games that you either plan to get or are interested in.

First up, it's the Wii with only one game coming out this week in North America, but it's a significant release:

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (June 19)

Now for Nintendo's hand held console, the DS has 6 games coming out, with two versions of the Transformers game:

Zendoku (Monday June 18)

Brothers in Arms (Tuesday June 19)

Transformers: Autobots (Tuesday June 19)

Transformers: Decepticons (Tuesday June 19)

Sim City DS (Tuesday June 19)

Time Ace (Tuesday June 19)

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Trading Card Game (Wednesday June 20)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

My choices for the week:

Resident Evil 4 is a definite purchase and I might check out Sim City DS.

If people actually respond positively with this thread, I will do this every week.

Also making a Sony and MS version to this thread.

brothers in arms ds wow i never heard of this game i have to buy this asap

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I already got brothers in arms. very good game. i wil pick up RE:4 and Sim City.

i will buy RE:4 and maybe brothers in arms

Around the Network

I will buy RE4, although I am a bit annoyed because the game is 29 pounds here in the UK, whereas it is 29 bucks in the states. Twice as much!

Great thread idea, I'll try to help keep it going.

The only one i'm interested in is Sim City this month. Kinda saving up for the fall/holidays anyway so im not to worried about the lack of software right now. Also i've got plenty to tide me over.

kaliman said:
I will buy RE4, although I am a bit annoyed because the game is 29 pounds here in the UK, whereas it is 29 bucks in the states. Twice as much!

Yeah that sucks, how much is a full priced Wii game there? is it being sold as a full price game?

ckmlb said:
kaliman said:

Yeah that sucks, how much is a full priced Wii game there? is it being sold as a full price game?

Srp is 39.99 sterling i think..you can get it for 24.99 off amazon uk...in europe everything is overpriced unfortunately..

Back on topic; played the GC RE4 and loved it..this will be a good excuse for me to play it again..will get it